Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Gift Tag

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!

I've a really quick gift tag for you today. It was crafted for one of my girlfriend's Christmas gifts. She gave me a great Martha Stewart punch for my birthday and I just had to do some playing.


The tag base is Bazzill. The focal layer is Recollections punched with Martha Stewart Crochet Flower Punch All Over The Page. The sentiment is PaperTrey Ink Signature Christmas. The embellishments are Autumn Leaves Adhesive Rhinestones. The tag is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

It was so much fun playing with this punch. I'd been looking at them but had so far resisted indulging. I'm so happy that my girlfriend indulged for me. Though not necessarily a Christmas image, I think, in the right red paper, this punch worked wonderfully for a Christmas gift tag.

I hope you enjoy this tag and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment