Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Magic

Hello everyone,

I couldn't help but pull out some more of my favourite paper and pair it with a sentiment that I stamped a couple of weeks ago.


The printed paper is Bazzill Basics Holiday Style Merry Mix. It is layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade. The sentiment is Close To My Heart Christmas Love stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White. The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestone Stickers.

I love this card. As much as I couldn't resist this Bazzill paper, I also fell in love with this Close To My Heart stamp set as soon as I'd laid eye upon it. It has a great variety of images and sentiments. I probably added a little too much silver bling but somehow I couldn't stop.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment