Monday, December 5, 2011

Holly Wreath

Hello everyone,

I've gone back to my scrap bin and to some images that I've previously stamped but never done anything with.


The background paper is of unknown origin. The green layer is Bazzill Basics Glazed Christmas. The image is Holiday Times stamped on Whisper White in StazOn Olive Green. It was painted with LuminArte Twinkling H2Os. The layers were highlighted with Pentel Sunburst gold metallic pen. The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Gold Pearls.

I think this is a great Christmas card. I borrowed the stamp from one of my neighbors. It had holly on it, how could I resist. I don't often use wreaths, I find it challenging to work with circles, but this card actually worked out quite well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment