Friday, December 2, 2011

Kid Christmas I

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for the son of my sister's partner. My mom got them each a little something and wanted a kid's Christmas card. A great idea and a type of card I've never crafted before.


The patterned and yellow papers are atd. The red and green papers are Recollections. The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments stamped on Stampin' Up Whisper White. The embellishments is from Handmade Card.

I didn't want to go overboard on this boys card so I focused on layering. I'm not certain I'm crazy about the yellow but it coordinated perfectly with the printed paper. It certainly works for a child's Christmas card. I think the young man for whom this card was crafted will like it just fine!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment