Friday, December 9, 2011

More and More Tags

Hello everyone,

Today's post covers for more tags that were the goofs from a couple of days ago.


The background papers are Stampin' Up Real Red, Whisper White and Very Vanilla. The printed papers include atd, Bazzill, Recollections, Stampin' Up - Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper, and K&Company SW Glad Tidings. The sentiments are Bonnidee Layering Trees stamped in Real Red, Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments stamped in Real Red, Close To My Heart Christmas Love stamped in Cherry Cobbler, and My Favorite Things Merry & Bright stamped in Real Red. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories, Want 2 Scrap Red Baby Bling, and Crystal Stickers Gold Glitter Dome Stickers.

I'm totally addicted to crafting these little tags. They are so quick and easy. I love how just a few little scraps of paper turn into such wonderful little cards. I simply can't promise you won't see a few more over the next couple of weeks.

I hope you enjoy these tags and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment