Monday, December 12, 2011

Quick Christmas 1 & 2

Hello everyone,

Last week one of my girlfriends requested a set of Christmas cards for her son's daycare. It is getting rather late in the season so I decided to stick to a tried and true favourite, the one sheet wonder! I'll be posting the series over the next few days.

The patterned paper is Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday. The card bases are Bazzill white, Stampin' Up Real Red, Riding Hood Red and Certainly Celery, Close To My Heart Colonial White and a green of unknown origin.


This sentiment is My Favorite Things Merry & Bright stamped in Riding Hood Red on Whisper White and layered on Real Red.


This sentiment is also My Favorite Things Merry & Bright stamped in Riding Hood Red on Whisper White. The patterned paper is layered on Bashful Blue. The sticker is Crafts from the Dollar Store.

I'm really pleased with this entire series. I purposefully chose some really great paper and it worked even better than I'd hoped. It was the most important element as I wanted to keep this set quick, easy and inexpensive.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment