Monday, January 9, 2012

Butterfly Beauty 10

Hello everyone,

Card ten today!


The printed papers are K&Company SW Nature Butterfly and 12X12 designer paper. The sentiment is Close To My Heart Celebration stamped in Marina Mist on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and layered on More Mustard and Blue Bayou. The embellishments are K&Company SW Nature Butterfly pillow stickers. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I so love this printed paper that when I saw the 12X12 designer pack at the store the other day, I just couldn't resist. It was great finding a printed paper to use as a background. This background paper wouldn't generally appeal to me but it ties in so wonderfully with the colour in the butterflies that it was a no-brainer.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment