Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Butterfly Beauty 12

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting card twelve and the last in this great one sheet wonder series. I love this paper and I think it was a great one for this type of project.


The printed paper is K&Company SW Nature Butterfly layered on Stampin' Up Blue Bayou and Early Espresso. The sentiment is PaperTrey Ink Signature Greetings. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

This is another layout that I favour. I love using these embellishments and don't they look wonderful all lined up in rows?

To me, the point behind a one sheet wonder is to make a large number of great cards quickly. All the one sheet wonder projects I've done over the past few months have been just that.

I have one more one sheet wonder to come. It is the same layout I've been using but with the smaller card bases. This next series is for the upcoming class I'm giving to one of my neighbors and her friends. I want to be able to show them samples of both sizes.

I hope you enjoy this card and also the entire one sheet wonder series and come back to SPI the next one sheet wonder.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way you positioned the embellishments- very pretty and effective!

    ReplyDelete