Friday, January 6, 2012

Butterfly Beauty 8

Hello everyone,

Today is card eight in my latest one sheet wonder project.


The printed paper is K&Company SW Nature Butterfly layered on Stampin' Up More Mustard and Blue Bayou. The triangular elements are More Mustard and Blue Bayou, textured with Darice Butterflies in Corner embossing folder and painted with LuminArte Stargazer and Mango Mamba Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles and K&Company SW Nature Butterfly pillow stickers.

I'm much happier with today's triangles. There is a nice structure and balance to this card. I let the butterfly stickers give the flow that I was hoping for yesterday. This really works for me!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment