Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Baby Boy

Hello everyone,

All the cards I'm posting over the next few days are for a number of my husband's colleagues. Two have had babies and two are getting thank you cards. I've gotten a really wicked cold so my mojo has been running low making these cards real labours of love.


The printed paper is BoBunny Hip Hip Hooray Primary Stripe layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler. The sentiment is Gina K Follow Your Dreams stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White and layered on Pacific Point and Old Olive. The image, Inkadinkado Baby Animals in also stamped in Pacific Point and cut out of Whisper White. The embellishments are Recollections Epoxy Stickers.

I just love this card. The elephant, which I've used before for this couple, is just too darn cute! This is a card for a baby boy and will be signed by a bunch of my husband's male colleagues. I think this is eminently suitable for all these boys.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment