Friday, January 13, 2012

New Baby Girl

Hello everyone

Today's baby girl card is for one of my husband's colleagues. This is their second baby and from what I can gather, it hasn't been easy.


The printed paper was given to me by a card making friend and the brand is unknown. It is layered on Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery. The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Plurals. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Green Sparkles and Autumn Leaves Adhesive Rhinestones.

I love, love, love this pink and green colour combination. Isn't think paper fantastic! Some of the images are glittered so it's got that little bit of sheen that I just love! This was a super simple card because the mojo is lagging but I think this pretty paper rather makes up for it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment