Monday, January 30, 2012

Paisley Petals 3 & 4

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting cards three and four in this latest Paisley Petals one sheet wonder series.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Paisley Petals layered on Bravo Burgundy. The image, also Stampin' Up Paisley Petals is stamped in Bravo Burgundy, clear heat embossed, and painted with LuminArte Olive Vine, Sage, Black Orchid, Mango Mamba, Bolivean Blue and Ginger Peach Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is Gina K Framed Greetings.



The printed paper is Stampin' Up Paisley Petals, layered on Bravo Burgundy. The sentiment, Waltzingmouse Say It With Style, is stamped in Bravo Burgundy on Whisper White and layered on Bravo Burgundy The embellishments are Dress It Up Napa Valley and St. Croix flats.

I have the Paisley Petals stamp and couldn't not use it with this paper on card three. I also couldn't not pull out the Twinkling H2Os. I'm so happy with the results. I love the embellishments on card four. I found them on a recent trip to Montreal and am so pleased with them although they're a bit of a pain to glue. I'll live with it to get these results.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment