Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello everyone,

I'm still on the Valentine's kick. Today's card uses a card base which I accidentally smeared with ink. It was right on the edge so I either had to get creative or lose the card base.


The card base is inked with Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo and Soft Suede and highlighted with Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist. The Early Espresso layer is stamped with I {Love} Love wheel. The printed paper is BoBunny Gift of Love Crazy Love Have A Heart which is layered on Pixie Pink. The sentiment is TPC Studio Hugs & Kisses stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on Early Espresso. The embellishments are Watermelon and Cocoa Oregon Raindrops.

I can't say this is one of my favourite cards but I don't hate it either. It is probably just a little to 'shabby' for my taste.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment