Monday, February 27, 2012

I Interrupt This Marathon

Hello everyone,

I've had a few card orders from a colleague so I'm taking a break from the thank you marathon to post some of my latest cards. I'll be back to thank yous in a few days.


The patterned paper is Fancy Pants Baby Mine Peek-A-Boo layered on Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip and So Saffron. The sentiment is American Crafts Baby, Baby, Baby stamped in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White and layered on more Chocolate Chip. The brads are of unknown origin.

These little monkeys are so darn cute, how could you not love them? My colleague said the baby shower was all yellows and greens so this paper works really well. This is a favourite layout, rectangles and some brads and it works so well. I think this is perfect for my colleague.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment