Friday, February 10, 2012

I Love You

Hello everyone,

Today's Valentine is much more to my taste. I think it is my favourite so far!


The printed paper is BoBunny Gift of Love Crazy Love More Than Words layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler. The sentiment is TPC Studio Hugs & Kisses stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on Early Espresso. The embellishments are Recollections. The layers are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I love the colours, the layout, the paper, the brads, really, everything about this card. Though not girly, this could be the one I give to my daughter as it really does say what I feel about her.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to question if you sneak into my house at night and make off with pieces of my staff. ;-) Another great card!

    ReplyDelete