Friday, February 3, 2012

Paisley Petals 11 & 12

Hello everyone,

Today is cards eleven and twelve in the Paisley Petals one sheet wonder series.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Paisley Petals layered on Always Artichoke and Not Quite Navy. The sentiment is Verve Forever In Our Hearts. The embellishment is Prima Say It With Pearls.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Paisley Petals layered on Not Quite Navy and Cajun Craze. The sentiment is Stamp Barn. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques and Recollections Pearls.

Throughout this series I've had it in my mind to make two of every type of card including sympathy cards which are never easy to craft. The biggest challenge what lining up the printed paper so it appears like one piece of paper. I think both of these two worked out quite well.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment