Saturday, February 4, 2012

Paisley Petals 13, 14 & 15

Hello everyone,

I'm posting the last three cards in this one sheet wonder series. As much as I love doing these one sheet wonders, I need to get my creative mojo moving along other lines. I also think you guys much be ready for something different. I know I'll do another series in the future but I promise not for a little white.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Paisley Petals layered on Not Quite Navy and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Kaisercraft Occasions stamped in Not Quite Navy on Whisper White. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Sparkles.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Paisley Petals layered on Bravo Burgundy and Not Quite Navy. The sentiment is Magenta stamped in Bravo Burgundy on Whisper White and layered on Always Artichoke. The embellishments are Queen and Company Chocolate Delight Ice Rox.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Paisley Petals layered on Not Quite Navy and Always Artichoke. The images are Paisley Petals, clear heat embossed and painted with LuminArte Olive Vine Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Happy Moments. The embellishments are Recollections Pearls.

I've loved this entire series of cards. This printed paper is so fantastic and worked so wonderfully in this series.

I hope you enjoy this card and this series and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment