Friday, February 17, 2012

Thank You Marathon III

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting the 3rd card in my thank you marathon project. I went back to my scrap bin to find the papers for this card. I slipped yesterday by using a new sheet of paper, but I just couldn't resist.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie. The printed paper is My Mind's Eye, but I don't recall the line. The sentiment, Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages, is stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White and layered on Pacific Point. The ribbon is Crafts and Michael's Special Value. The embellishment is Multicrafts.

I don't love this card but I don't hate it either. This is not the colours that I would normally lean towards. I think keeping the layout simple keep the card from being overwhelmingly garish.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love the bring colors and the ribbon with the buckle helps to break it up. I might suddenly need to teach a craft class for 40 this Saturday and your cards have sparked an idea to make quick and easy greeting cards, with the main feature being the patterned paper. That way I'd have to just bring cardstock, a stash of paper (I have plenty), and some random greeting cards and let people have at it. I'd just have to mock up a few samples. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete