Sunday, February 19, 2012

Thank You Marathon IV

Hello everyone,

With Neeje's Crop only less than a week away, I'm scrambling just a little to keep it all together. I really marathoned today, managing to get a week's worth of thank you cards crafted and posted. I had so much fun going through my scrap bin and have come up with some really great cards if I do say so myself.


The patterned paper is of unknown origin which is layered on Close To My Heart Brown Bag and My Mind's Eye. It is outlined with a brown Staedtler pen and Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment and image is Verve Celebration of Thanks stamped in Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The sentiment is stamped on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and more of My Mind's Eye. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I have to say this is not my favourite card. It seems to me every time I used this paper, I've been less than satisfied. I think it's the colours in the paper. All the colours work well together on the sheet but trying to get them to work with other paper has been frustrating. I think I've finished using up this sheet and I can only say thank goodness.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. It all works together well here on this card but I can see that paper being frustrating to work with otherwise. I wonder if it is a Basic Grey or MME. I think I have some of it in my stash somewhere.

    ReplyDelete