Friday, February 24, 2012

Thank You Marathon IX

Hello everyone,

I've card nine in this latest thank you card marathon project. Like Sunday's card, I've never been crazy about this paper and have had great problems using it, but not today!


The printed paper, of unknown origin, is layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and Lucky Limeade. The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies stamped in Tangerine Tango on Very Vanilla. The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories.

I think one of the reasons why I believe this card worked is because I used a couple of favourite things - layers and the layout. I probably could have used a sentiment with more presence but I just had to give this a try, a new one from Annabelle Stamps.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. You have done well with this patterned paper. I love the color of it but the pattern wouldn't do it for me either, but what you've done here is excellent. Your blog and your thank you marathon is really helping me see the possibilities with some of this "off" patterned paper I have lying around and giving me great ideas. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete