Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Time For Valentines

Hello everyone,

A week away from Valentines Day and this is the first card I've made. I'm absolutely blaming all the one sheet wonder projects. Maybe I should have done a Valentines one sheet wonder - just kidding - I'll save that for next year.


The printed paper is BoBunny Crush layered on Stampin' Up Real Red. The sentiment, TPC Studio Hugs & Kisses, is stamped in Real Red on Whisper White. It is layered on a strip of Real Red that was cut with Sizzix Heart #8 and highlighted with a black Tombow marker. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

I intend this card for my husband. I never like to make him cards that are too frou frou because if you knew him, you'd know that just isn't him. I found this particular paper appealing because of the black.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I trust Mark doesn't read your blog then, right?.....:)

    Love the card. Just the right amount of red and hearts. Even for your husband.
    Have a great week and God Bless,
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete