Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Beautiful Birthday Greetings

Hello everyone,

I don't know if my mojo is back but it's at least on it's way.


The printed paper is NRN Designs Glorious Garden layered on Stampin' Up Pale Plum and Certainly Celery which was textured with Spellbinders Flora M-Bossabilities and highlighted with LuminArte Ice Twinkling H2Os. The image is Annabelle Stamps All Things Grow stamped in Pale Plum on Whisper White and layered on Pale Plum. The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps All Things Grow stamped in Wild Wasabi. The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

This card is a favourite. I love the watercolour effect of the printed paper and was so drawn to the flowers and the colours that I just had to have this sheet of paper. As I'm still avoiding one sheet wonders, I'm going to use this paper very judiciously.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty spring colors. I like the watercolor look of your patterned paper. The stamp you picked really mimics that look and blends well into the background.

    ReplyDelete