Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thank You Marathon XII

Hello everyone,

I'm back on the thank you marathon project. This card is a study of 'blue'.


The background paper is of unknown origin, stamped with Heartfelt Creations Large Elegant Work Background and layered on Stampin' Up Baja Breeze. The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Coastal "Curious" also layered on Baja Breeze. The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes, stamped in Baja Breeze on Very Vanilla. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

Blue is my favourite colour so it is easy to see why I love this card so much. I've still got a couple of full sheets of this great My Mind's Eye paper, all that sparkles just makes my heart sing.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment