Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thank You Marathon XIII

Hello everyone,

I've card thirteen in my thank you card marathon. I'm still using pieces from my scrap bin and having a great time doing it.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye. The remaining paper is Stampin' Up Soft Suede, textured with Cuttlebug Perfectly Paisley and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Square Durables.

Paisleys are one of my favourite shapes and this particular paper in the browns and reds colour combination is particularly appealing. I like the layout of this card, it's got that nice 'Z' shape and the 'thirds' layout that makes for great design. It just works for me.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment