Monday, March 5, 2012

Thank You Marathon XIV

Hello everyone,

I've really done a marathon of cards! I've managed to craft fifteen cards and finished all the thank you cards that I had on my list. I also crafted my god daughter's birthday card. You'll be getting them all over the next couple of weeks.


The printed paper is of unknown origin, likely My Mind's Eye, layered Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and Dusty Durango which was textured with Sizzix Pattern 1. The sentiment is Waltzingmouse Say It With Style, stamped in Dusty Durango on Very Vanilla and layered on Dusty Durango. The embellishments are Rust Oregon Raindrops. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I really like this card even though this orange/rust colour is not one I'd normally be drawn to. I find this layout and long line of embellishments very appealing. If I had the paper, I could easily replicate this card in any number of colours.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment