Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thank You Marathon XV

Hello everyone,

I've got card fifteen in my thank you card marathon project. I'm still using bit from my scrap bin. This particular printed paper was leftover from a set of baby announcements that I crafted about a year ago.


The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle Delightful Collection - Blooms. The middle layer is of unknown origin and is layered on Stampin' Up Dusty Durango. The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes stamped in Dusty Durango on Whisper White. The embellishment is American Crafts Elements Mini Jewel brads. The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is not my favourite card. This is one of those rare cases where the photo actually looks better than the card. I love the paper but I'm not so fussy on the layout. I think I could have done better. Good thing is, I have tons of this paper leftover so I should be able to try again at some point.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment