Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thank You Marathon XVI

Hello everyone,

Today's card is all Close To My Heart. It was crafted especially for the representative who came to Neeje's crop.


The printed paper is Olivia which is layered on Barn Red. The sentiment is Card Word Puzzle stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on Barn Red. The embellishments are Mocha Opaques.

I have to say I have a lot of fun crafting cards for specific vendor representatives. I love this paper. It is just so very full of possibilities. I had misgivings about ordering the stamp set I used here. It is a couple of dozen teeny, tiny little words which can be really hard to use. I'm so grateful I had the foresight to buy a couple of acrylic blocks that have registration lines on them otherwise there is no way these words would have been straight.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment