Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thank You Marathon XXIII

Hello everyone,

Card twenty-three for you today. It's for a young man who helped us with set up and tear down - thank goodness for young muscle because I just don't have it any more.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart You Rock which is layered on more of the same. The solid papers are Indian Corn Blue and Goldrush which were VersaMark(ed) with Close To My Heart Wishing Star. The sentiment is Gina K Follow Your Dreams stamped in Indian Corn Blue on Stampin' Up Whisper White. The brads are of unknown origin.

This is one of my favourite Close To My Heart papers. I love the rainbow of colours. I also like that it can be used for either female or a male cards, young or old. Versatile!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment