Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thank You Marathon XXIV

Hello everyone,

Another really, really special thank you card today - my mom's!


The printed paper is Jillibean Soup, Chilled Strawberry Soup, Frozen Strawberries, layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler. The sentiments Gina K Framed Greetings stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla, layered on Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso. The ribbon is Michael's Dashes, Dots and Checks.

My mom's favourite is strawberries so when I saw this paper, I grabbed it almost without thinking. This card reminds me of an old thyme cafe. I think it's the kraft background and checkered ribbon. I left out the glitter and sparkles because it just didn't seem like the right thing to do.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

PS - thanks so much Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment