Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thank You Marathon XXVI

Hello everyone,

Today is the 26th card in this marathon project. Would you believe, I'm not yet tired of making thank you cards.


The printed paper is BoBunny Olivia Ambrosia layered on Stampin' Up Old Olive and Early Espresso. The Early Espresso layer was textured with Darice Large Petals and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

Isn't this card lovely? I wasn't certain about the colours at first but once I put it all together, I was pleased. The sentiment was a real pain. It took me about six tries before it actually worked. Arrrrgh!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment