Monday, March 19, 2012

Thank You Marathon XXVIII

Hello everyone,

I originally planned for this card to be last in my thank you card marathon but I just realized that I've forgotten someone so I've got one more after this.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Out Of Print layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red. The focal stripes are Whisper White stamped with Stampin' Up Circle Circus images in Ruby Red. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wonderful Words. The embellishments are Martha Stewart White Dimensional Mini Pearls.

Another favourite BasicGrey paper. I love these pinks, reds and oranges together. For someone who shys away from circles, I certainly don't have an issue with using papers adorned with them. Especially when they're in such lovely colours.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment