Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bring On The Babies II

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for another of my colleagues. He is one of the most well together fashionista I've ever come across and he is a really nice guy. I'm confident that he'll take this baby in stride notwithstanding all the advice he is receiving.


The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle Girl Circles layered on Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi. The image/sentiment is American Crafts Baby, Baby, Baby stamped in Wild Wasabi on Whisper White and layered on Pink Pirouette. The ribbon is Offray Sheerly Yours. The embellishments are Martha Stewart Pastel Mini Pearls.

This was a challenging card. My colleague and his wife are having a baby girl but they are a mature couple and I don't considered them extraordinarily traditional so I just wanted to hint at baby. I think this card will work for them. I know I love it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment