Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bring On The Babies V

Hello everyone,

My next two baby cards, the last in commissioned cards, are super fun! They are for two girls at work who are having their first babies. I'm not quite done with the baby cards. I've decided to craft a couple of extras for my stash, just in case.


The printed paper is Recollections Animal Crackers layered on Stampin' Up Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip. The sentiment is Inkadinkado Baby Animals stamped in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla and layered on more Chocolate Chip. The embellishments are Pierre Belvédère. The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is a pretty darn cute card. I just love this paper. I used a lot of layers so I could use as much paper as possible because I love these little animals. There will definitely be more cards with this paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment