Friday, April 13, 2012

Bring On The Babies VII

Hello everyone,

I've finished all the commissioned baby cards that were on my plate but I was having so much fun with them I decided to craft a few extras for my stash. Given the high pregnancy rates at the office, I'll probably be needing them.


The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle Delightful Collection Blooms layered on Stampin' Up Going Grey. The sentiment is Gina K Labeled with Love stamped in Dusty Durango on Whisper White and layered on Dusty Durango. The embellishments are Rust Oregon Raindrops.

Notwithstanding the sentiment, this card is not a traditional baby card. The paper is not at all baby but the patterned has a certain softness and freshness that I believe works for just about any type of card you'd want to craft. Getting this sentiment restamped and lined up was a huge challenge. I must have made at least half a dozen attempts before getting one I could live with. Thank goodness for Whisper White scraps! I figure this would be perfect for a new dad as it's not feminine or frilly but is still baby.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment