Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bring On The Babies VIII

Hello everyone,

The paper in my next few baby cards are way beyond my usual. I've been keeping an eye out for some appealing paper and this particular pad really caught my eye. It is so different for me that I really hesitate but then figured that leaving my comfort zone wasn't necessarily a bad thing.


The printed paper is Graphic 45 Little Darlings layered on DCWV Textured Pastels. The background layer is of unknown origin. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Whimsical Words stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.

I think this is a great card! The paper is certainly not my usual but I really like the softness of this retro style. I've an entire 8X8 pad to use so I better love it! I like the results of this retro paper used in my more usual layered and clean lined style. I think it works wonderfully! While this paper normally cries for 'shabby chic', I don't think I've got that in me!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment