Monday, April 16, 2012

Bring On The Babies X

Hello everyone,

I couldn't resist just one more baby card. I think stopping at ten is just right!


The printed paper is Graphic 45 Little Darlings layered on Stampin' Up Old Olive. The card base was stamped with Stampin' Up Watercolor Vine Jumbo Wheel in Old Olive. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warmest Regards stamped in Baja Breeze on Very Vanilla. The embellishments are from Craft Medley.

This is another really simple card. I have not used my stamping wheel in ages and this works just perfectly with the paper. The butterflies may be a little on the girly side but it still works well. I'll use this same sheet of paper for a male baby card at some point because it would suit so well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment