Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bring On The Babies

Hello everyone,

My next few posts are all about baby cards. There seems to be a bit of a boom at the office.


The printed paper is Heidi Grace Baby Buggies layered on textured DCWV and Recollections. The bottom layered was stamped with Inkadinkado Baby Animals in VersaMark and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl. The image is Heidi Grace Baby. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curvy Verses. Both the image and sentiment are stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Very Vanilla and layered on textured DCWV and Recollections. The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories.

I love these buggies! I especially love the colours in this paper. It is perfect when you don't know if it is going to be a boy or a girl. I don't know the recipient of this card all that well but I'm fairly confident that she'll like this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment