Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Christmas Comes Early V

Hello everyone,

Today I've have another really traditional Christmas card which was quick and easy and all about the sentiment.


The background paper layers are Little Yellow Bicycle 25 Days of Christmas. The sentiment is Verve Bright Spirits stamped in Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White. The embellishments are Annabelle Stamps.

I love this Little Yellow Bicycle paper. Is is a wonderful weight - not card stock weight but not regular paper either - and with a slight sheen, really scrumptious. All the sheets are really beautiful and I often have problems choosing a sheet. It is fantastic to work with and I wish I could find more paper along these lines. Thanks to this great paper, this card took me less than ten minutes to put together with the most difficult part, gluing the embellishments.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment