Thursday, April 5, 2012

Christmas Comes Early VI

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the last in my Christmas card samples for my Mom's church ladies. I can't wait to find out if they like them.


The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle 25 Days of Christmas. The image is Stampin' Up Holy Triptych stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Little Yellow Bicycle 25 Days of Christmas and layered on Whisper White and Canford Silver. The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas Expressions stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Whisper White and layered on Canford Silver. The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Silver Glitter Domes.

This card, like the first in this series, has a very traditional image and sentiment but used very non-traditional paper. It has a rather serene feel to it which I quite like.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment