Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone,

Things (aka life) have really gotten away from me today but I still wanted to craft card not only because I like to but I've got quite a list of cards that need crafting. Today's card is for my father's homecare worker. She likes all things bright, shiny and cheerful.


The printed paper is SEI Sunny Day Window Box layered on Stampin' Up So Saffron. The sentiment is from Verve and is stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White and layered on more Melon Mambo. The butterfly, which I pulled out of a stash of die cut pieces, is likely from Spellbinders and is cut from what is possibly a piece of vinyl of unknown origin. The embellishment is Recollections Glitter Shapes.

I love this card and though very simple, will be perfect! I needed quick and bright with a titch of sparkle and shine. This paper is fantastic with its cheery flowers and a hint of coppery outlines. The vinyl butterfly catches the light beautiful and that glittery dot add just that little bit more. I didn't have much time tonight but still wanted to make a great card. This fits all the bills.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. It is a perfect card! It is a great look with busy paper and so cheery! I love the butterfly embellishment. It makes it all just pop. Glad you could squeak in a card amongst the busy moments.

    ReplyDelete