Friday, April 6, 2012

Wedding Bliss

Hello everyone,

Moving on to a few cards that have been commissioned over the past few days. This is for a colleague who often asks me for special cards and it is my pleasure to craft them for him.


The printed and blue paper is Little Yellow Bicycle Nita Bella Collection Blue Harlequin and Dark Blue Tonal. The remaining vertical strip is Stampin' Up Whisper White stamped with Stampin' Up Creative Elements in Baja Breeze and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Penny Black Full of Life stamped in Baja Breeze on Whisper White and layered on Little Yellow Bicycle Nita Bella Dark Blue Tonal. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

It's feels like it has been a long time since I've made a wedding card. It looks like I went all out but I didn't really. This Little Yellow Bicycle sheet is really lovely and in my mind, just perfect for a wedding card. I always gravitate towards blues when I don't know specific wedding colours and that holds true for this card. I hope my colleague will like it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment