Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Welcome Home

Hello everyone,

My parents recently sold their home and my Mom asked me to craft a card for the couple who've bought it. They are a young couple and see my parents house as their forever home.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Piccadilly layered on Stampin' Up Brocade Blue. The image is a Sandylion sticker affixed to a strip of Brocade Blue, layered on Very Vanilla. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Wreath For All Seasons, stamped in Brocade Blue on Very Vanilla. The embellishments are Denim Oregon Raindrops.

I love the cheeriness of this card. How can you not be happy with this pretty BasicGrey paper. The new owners are looking forward to the large yard and extensive gardening which is what inspired me to choose this particular paper. They really see this house as their home which is why I choose this sentiment as opposed to a more traditional 'congratulations'.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so homey! I think it is the paper that makes me feel that way-it reminds me of a cozy fabric or wallpaper pattern in a nook where you'd love to curl up and read and enjoy the solitude of your home. You rocked it with this card!

    ReplyDelete