Thursday, May 3, 2012

Beautiful Blue Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's card is completely inspired by the printed paper.  I can't remember where I found it but I'm sure glad I came across it.


The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle Saturdays Reverie Garden layered on Stampin' Up Night of Navy.  The sentiment is from Magenta, stamped in StazOn Midnight Blue on Whisper White and layered on Night of Navy.  The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories and Recollections Rhinestone Stickers.

I really love anything blue and this card is no exception.  This LYB paper is as wonderful to work with as all the other LYB papers I've used.  The quality is just wonderful!  This is a favourite sentiment, one I've used many, many times and I've still not tired of it.  I used a very simple layout, one I've also used in the past, so I could really showcase the paper.  It all works!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment