Friday, May 18, 2012

Brotherly Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for my wonderful brother.  He has been out of the country for a good number of years but is coming home this summer.  We're pretty excited to have him closer.


The printed paper is Scrap Within Reach Aldridge layered on Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim.  The sentiment is Gina K Follow Your Dreams stamped in Stampin' Up Night of Navy on Very Vanilla and layered on more Aldridge paper.

I purposly kept this layout simple and geometric as it seemed to me that's what this fantastic printed paper called for.  Besides, my brother is not into the fanciful though he always appreciates anything handmade.  I thought long and hard about doing a one sheet wonder with this sheet of paper but just couldn't resist using it for my brother.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment