Friday, May 4, 2012

A Cardmaker's Gift

Hello everyone,

Today's card is crafted from a couple of items that were given to me by my cardmaking kindred spirits.  I'm so thankful.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Sultry layered on Stampin' Up Always Artichoke and textured Melon Mambo.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies stamped in Always Artichoke on Whisper White.  The butterfly embellishments are Forever In Time 3D Wing-Lifters.

I love this card.  The colours are cheerful, the sentiment is sweet and those butterflies, amazing.  I've never seen butterfly stickers with this dimensional facet.  These stickers are so my style, my girlfriend reads me too well.  The BasicGrey paper, also a gift, is from another girlfriend who totally understands my love of BasicGrey.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

PS - I appreciate the gifts ladies, this card is all thanks to you and my heart is warmed by your generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment