Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mother

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for my mother-in-law.  I decided to use a bit of this Prima paper that I've been using so sparingly because I just love it!  I also managed to find another three sheets, hopefully they're in the mail.


The printed paper is Prima Fairy Flora "Garden Party" layered on Stampin' Up textured Melon Mambo.  The vertical element is Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade cut with Martha Stewart's Bangle Chain Trim punch.  The image and sentiment are Gina K Spring Blooms, coloured with Tombow markers, and stamped on Whisper White before being layered on Lucky Limeade and Melon Mambo.  Both the image and sentiment were highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Multicrafts A Bride's Wish stickers.

I love this card.  This Prima paper coordinates really well with just about every colour you could image.  All the other papers were scraps from other projects that were lying around my desk.  I don't think I've used this punch before, it is really fantastic with many extra embellishing opportunities.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment