Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Vellum Love

Hello everyone,

I've got all my commissions finished so it's time for Gisèle to play!


The background paper is Fancy Pants Happy Together Always Paper.  The solid layer is a piece of glossy paper smooched with Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Ink.  The vellum was stamped with Inkadinkado Delicate Branches in Olive Green StazOn.  The brads are of unknown origin.  The image is Harmonie stamped in Timbre Brown StazOn on Stampin' Up Whisper White then highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I love absolutely everything about this card - the paisley background paper, the alcohol inked layer, the vellum and that cute little bird on a branch.  I could use this bird stamp dozens of times over and never tire of it.  I decided against adding a sentiment.  I wasn't sure what type of sentiment to use and frankly, couldn't figure out a good place to put it.  I'm fine with that.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment