Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wonderful Mother

Hello everyone,

My playing is done for the moment.  I've a number of Mother's Day card requests for some wonderful mothers!


The background paper is K&Company Que Sera Sera Green Floral.  The image is Stampin' Up Paisley Petals stamped in Always Artichoke on Whisper White, coloured with Stampin' Pastels and layered on gold of unknown origin.  The image is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Well Scripted.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Wedding Silhouette Mini Jewels.

The colleague who requested this card told me her mother was cool, not frilly and fussy, and loved green and gardening.  I hope this card will fit the bill.  Is gold too frilly and fussy?  I thought this K&Company paper was kind of funky but spoke to the garden aspect of her mother's interests.  It is the first time I've used pastels and was pleased with the results.  The Sakura pen worked beautifully on the pastels.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment