Sunday, June 24, 2012

Birthday Wishes III & IV

Hello everyone,

Today's cards are numbers three and four in this latest feminine one sheet wonder series.

All the card bases are all Recollections. All the printed paper is Scenic Route Sonomoa Melody Lane. The solid papers are Stampin' Up Ruby Red and Lucky Limeade and Close To My Heart Colonial White.


The sentiment is Verve.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pearl Jewels.


The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pearl Jewels.

I realized as I was falling asleep last night that I had forgotten to add comments to yesterday's post.  It was late, and I was running out of steam.

I love, love, love this paper.  It is perfect for this one sheet wonder.  Though the flowers are on the large scale, because it has a busy background and is a random pattern, it works.  It would be an entirely different story if the pattern was uniform.  I also find this paper really pretty.  The pinks, reds, yellows and greens are just lovely together and so girly!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment