Thursday, June 28, 2012

Birthday Wishes XI & XII

Hello everyone,

Today are cards eleven and twelve in this latest one sheet wonder series.

The card bases are Recollections. The printed paper is Scenic Route Sonomoa Melody Lane. The solid papers are Stampin' Up Ruby Red and Lucky Limeade and Close To My Heart Colonial White.


The sentiment is Hero Arts Friends Are Treasures.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pearl Jewels.


The Ruby Red layer is textured with Sizzix Floral Flourish embossing folder and highlighted with LuminArte Coral Berry Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pearl Jewels.

These two cards are all about the horizontal in terms of paper layout and sentiments.  I love the great big sentiment of the first card with the teeny, tiny pearls on the scalloped edge.  I debated using the Twinkling H2Os on the second card, it can be time consuming and not the greatest value for cards which are going to be sold at the lowest possible price point.  Still, I just love the technique and couldn't help myself.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment